Dashboards help analyze CRM data to provide actionable insights. The user can explore visualizations and have a look at same data from different angles. Hover over the graphs to see more details or click anywhere on the dashboard to filter the data.
- IOM in-line with cluster winterization strategy, initiated winterization assistance to the vulnerable families in Herat Province and assisted 1502 families with the provision of cash for winterization. The distribution of assistance was followed by Post Distribution Evaluation (PDM).
- IOM in-line with cluster winterization strategy, initiated winterization assistance to the vulnerable families in Kunduz and assisted 2,648 families with the provision of cash for winterization and blankets. The distribution of assistance was followed by Post Distribution Evaluation (PDM).
- The Rapid Assessment Form (RAF) is the common rapid assessment tool for collecting purposeful, actionable and specific information on disaster-affected populations. The RAF captures age and gender information about the affected population, existing local capacity of the affected population and government, critical vulnerabilities and sector-specific needs.
- PDME is the process of post Monitoring and Evaluation of distribution intervention, to assess transparency in distributions, find the gaps of distributions, improve accountability of M&E field teams, and improve (bring necessary changes) in content (quality and quantity) of the kits in future distributions, based on result of PDME surveys.
- Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) programmes facilitate the dignified return and sustainable reintegration of Afghans who are unable or unwilling to remain in host or transit countries and wish to return home voluntarily.
- IOM Humanitarian Assistance Program (HAP) evaluates effectiveness of assistance given to natural disaster- and conflict-affected populations by conducting follow-up surveys with those assisted.